Thursday, July 12, 2007

12 July

Today, we shared our WebQuests that we worked on yesterday. Actually, I was having fun creating this. Imagining how this culture fair can work in the classroom and how enjoyable students are made me smile. During sharing each other's WebQuests, it seemed that everybody did good job. This activity gave me some idea how I can use WebQuests in the classroom in a different ways. Also, we created our own WebSites. Unfortunately, because of the technology problem ^^, I couldn't save it. But, now I know how to create Websites myself. I just can't wait to create another website when I go home.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Cindy,
I want to visit your culture fair:)It is always fun to get families to come to school for such fun and educational activities.
nancy

Anne said...

Cindy,
It's so interesting to see how different cultural projects are created in a classroom. I'm so glad that you got so excited about this project!
Anne